Finding the right vape juice is a difficult task. There are so many different flavours, combinations of base liquids, and qualities to choose from, that it isn’t always easy to find a vape that you like.
Today, though, we’re going to teach you how to get it right. Read our article and it will all become that little bit easier to find your perfect vape.
There are two key ingredients in all vapes, and an additional ingredient for those who like a little buzz. These are:
- The base liquids: this is a mixture of propylene glycol (PG) and vegetable glycerine (VG). PG gives a good throat hit, but VG gives a smooth/sweet hit and allows you to make big vape clouds. You’ll need to try different combinations until you find the best ratio for you.
You might also find that you want different ratios for different occasions. For instance, a high VG is good at home, where you can make huge plumes, but at work, a more discreet option would be a high PG ratio.
- The flavours: there are so many different flavours that it’s worth experimenting and trying new ones before you decide on your favourites.
You must ensure that the flavours are made from ingredients that are rated food grade by the FSA or health grade. Otherwise, they could be dangerous. If a liquid makes you feel dizzy or nauseous, get rid of it and never buy that brand again.
- The nicotine: some people prefer e liquids online that contains nicotine, while others don’t. It’s important that the nicotine has a high purity, so check with the seller before you buy it. Low purity nicotine will smell sour and can even have a fishy odour – get rid of the juice if it smells like this.
Choose liquids that have a maximum content of 36mg per ml of liquid. This is sufficient for people who smoke one or two packets a day. The less you smoked, the lower the nicotine content should be.
We hope that we have provided you with relevant and useful information. If you would like further help and advice about choosing your e juice, please visit the Black Shop online Store in UK.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the bad stuff in vape juice?
Besides nicotine, e-cigarettes can contain harmful and potentially harmful ingredients, including: ultrafine particles that can be inhaled deep into the lungs. flavorants such as diacetyl, a chemical linked to serious lung disease. volatile organic compounds.
- Does vaping affect teeth?
Without enough blood flowing through your veins, your gums don’t get the oxygen and nutrients they need to stay healthy. In this way, vaping causes the death of gum tissues, which in turn causes gum recession. Severely receding gums lead to tooth sensitivity, increased risk of cavities and, in some cases loss of teeth.