The only real difference between a fruitful online business and a net business that is struggling to produce a buck could be the accessibility to a message list in which to stay touch with your existing customers and to construct a relationship with potential customers. But what is the best way to make a successful email marketing campaign?
Using Purchased or Rented Email Lists
You can find always places that you can get a huge email list or use the services of a bulk emailer. But you have to consider several things before you select if that is the better way for you yourself to go.
1. You can’t guarantee the emails on the list are current and active.
2. What’s the deliverability of the services? It doesn’t do worthwhile to send a bulk mailing to 100,000 emails at a top price if the company does not need a top percentage of deliverability, otherwise, your emails should go directly to the spam folder and never be read.
3. Do you know how these email addresses were collected? You’ve no real method to verify that the owners of these email addresses even want to get your email college emails list. Were they opt-in emails or were they simply harvested through the utilization of software used to crawl the net capturing email addresses. If that is the case, your email would be spam and be contrary to the anti-spam laws in most countries.
4. Are these emails even remotely strongly related your company? How can you guarantee your email campaign is likely to be delivered to customers who are interested in what you have to supply? You are able to just take the service at face value and accept what they’re telling you. You’ve no method of proving the effectiveness of the campaign until after the actual fact and in those days, you’ve already paid for the service.
5. If your offer is very generic, this service may very well be for you. If your main concern would be to just get your offer before as many people as possible and, centered on averages, make enough sales to make it a profitable venture.
6. There’s a price a part of purchasing or renting email lists. These costs can vary from $300 for 10,000 to $1,000 for 1,000,000 emails or more. If you’re confident your copywriting is very compelling and your CTR has been very high, possibly the cost outweighs the huge benefits for you. However, nothing is guaranteed. The business can guarantee delivery, but they can not guarantee results.
Creating a Contextual Email List
A contextual email list is obtained, usually through the utilization of a lead capture page, by potential customers visiting your website, articles, squeeze page and choosing to opt-in to your email list. This is often as a result of you offering an incentive such as a free information report, consultation or a message mini-course. The lead capture page would have an opt-in form where visitors would input their name and email address. Items to consider when building a contextual email list.
1. You would have to build a lead capture page or have one made for you. There are several very affordable squeeze page creator programs available that not require any technical skills to use. The price of the program is comparable to presenting one squeeze page made for you but the fee continues to be considerably less than purchasing or renting a listing and may be used over and over again.
2.The emails on your own list would be very targeted and you are assured your subscribers are interested in your offers making the conversion rates much greater than any results you would get from a rented or purchased email list.
3. With your own personal opt-in list, you get the chance to construct a relationship with your potential customers. This creates trust and facilitates future sales. It’s often necessary to own experience of a potential customer 5-7 times before they will buy. A one-time mailing from a rented list doesn’t enable a relationship.
4. Having a mailing list makes your company more valuable should you ever decide to market your business. The email set of existing customers is recognized as an asset and can triple the resale price of your business.
5. It does take a little bit of work driving traffic to your list, but because the fee is indeed low, you need to use that money you would have spent on a rented list to fund PPC advertising. PPC is low cost, targeted advertising which you only purchase if someone interested in your offer clicks on the link.
6. With a subscribed list, it makes it possible to accomplish repeat business. It is always easier to market to somebody who has bought from you before. This makes the expense of future sales lower and increases your profits.
As you can see, there are more advantages, in the future, to building your own personal contextual email list for more efficient email marketing. There’s a lot more to be learned all about lead capture and squeeze pages. I enter much greater detail in my website.