A life of miracles is a life fulfilled. To trust in them may be the first step toward any expectation of magic happening in your lifetime or mine.
Magic is a supernatural event that just a divine source can produce for everyone, directly or via a person, circumstances, and events. We can’t produce our personal miracles, but we are able to certainly call them “miracles” if something totally unusual occurs within our lives.
Saintly folks are known to perform miracles while they live their lives, and even after they have passed away. Two perfect and recent examples are Sister Mother Teresa of Calcutta and Pope John Paul II. Many folks are familiar with your illustrious persons.
Do many individuals believe in miracles? Perhaps many do, but my opinion is that individuals who practice religion, or are merely spiritual, will likely encounter the merits of believing in miracles. I read once in my life this saying, “If you never believe in God, then, how do you expect magic in your lifetime?”
I guess that when you’re an Atheist or an Agnostic, it could be difficult to convince you that miracles do happen to people. I have two great friends: one just doesn’t believe in God, and the other doubts that God even exists, but leaves that option open (whatever that means).
How are you aware if magic has occurred in your lifetime? And are you presently seeking magic for a specific reason?
I can give the perfect answers to those questions, and hopefully you will dsicover an avenue here via a different perspective. I have observed miracles in my life, and for the reason that of others, and I stumbled on the same conclusion each time: I think they were miracles!
These are things that you may want to learn beforehand about miracles:
– Magic can occur within just a wink, and your lifetime may be spared to see another day. There’s no time limit to magic, anymore than there’s a period limit to the Universe.
– Be very specific in regards to what exactly it is that you need in your lifetime to occur or in someone else: perhaps a cherished one or perhaps a close friend. As an example, are you requesting for magic of healing, curing, salvation, recovery from an addiction, or for another purpose?
– A request for magic to improve someone very near to you from bad to good, whilst that individual is happy and content being bad david hoffmeister apple podcast, and even hostile toward you and others, is a tough road to take; and that comes from experience with four nephews who got involved in drugs, and their destiny was doomed.
– We are all eligible and deserving of receiving magic which could certainly save our lives from an actual attack by a human, and even a dog; or perhaps to recoup from various critical conditions such as: a bad accident, terminal cancer, coronary arrest, a swing, overdose of drugs, and other drastic and catastrophic events.
– Pray for magic with total conviction and truthfulness–if magic is exactly what you need to show things around. This request is totally between you and God, for it is His way in which to stay touch with us.
– Believe that the miracle can in fact happen for you personally and your loved ones. Should you believe, then don’t hesitate to ask!
– Have patience and pray through the procedure of experiencing a miracle. Miracles don’t operate on a timer, and they do happen whenever you least expect them.
– Get ready for magic to occur without you invoking it, or having petitioned for this previously. Give you an example: In 2008 my life and that of four other folks was spared from certain death when I avoided a high-speed car collision in the rain late during the night, and with inadequate visibility. The “life-saving miracle” occurred within just a second’s time.
– Magic is a precious gift from God, and God alone! Should any man or woman claim credit for having performed magic on someone, it could be false and very dishonest.
The following suggestions are provided for the benefit, and hopefully you consider them:
1) To start with, believe that God is the only real divine source to provide a miracle. He might use people, events, even circumstances to bring about magic; but, magic could happen if it’s His will. And I think that the miracle will manifest itself more readily because of the strength of one’s prayers, and those of others praying toward the same objective with focused faith and belief.
2) Release all doubts about miracles, past beliefs, bad experiences, bitter and bad moments in your lifetime, even other peoples’opinion about miracles. Today is a whole new day, and how you’walk forward’will determine the results.
3) Dedicate prayer time, preferably early each day and late in the evening. In the event that you or perhaps a cherished one is in critical condition, then you intend to pray anytime of the day. You may want to start your prayers with gratitude by saying these words, “Many thanks God for looking after me (or a loved one). I accept Your will, but I’m desperate and I’m requesting Your urgent help.”
4) Feel absolve to ask people you understand personally to pray for you personally or your loved ones. Many individuals have incredible powers to bring about results through prayer. However, I’m asking one to please avoid all charlatans that profess to have “miraculous powers.” All they do is take money from innocent people without a drop of compassion, shame, or regret. You will see them by the dozens on television, or they pop-up in several foreign countries with false pretenses.
5) You will experience miracles in your lifetime and in others near to you, not since you or they deserve them, or that you prayed with all of your heart, but because we were all made a promise. Nobody is singularly favored for magic, for that domain belongs to anyone who asks and believes.
I have witnessed miracles in my life, my children, and within my relatives and friends. Some miracles were small and others very significant and impressive. Were they true miracles, or simply results attributable to medical advances, and in other cases, simply good luck? Perhaps it had been a variety of both, but what I really do know is whichever it had been, a “Thank You,” is all that we need to say sometimes.
When your lifetime or mine, or that of a cherished one is on the line, we shall draw all that individuals have at our disposal to pull a miracle. And the main reason that individuals may do that’s because we’ve free will, and the right without hindrance to ask God in the silence of our prayers.
I will give you a very recent case. I was asked to pray for the life of this particular gentleman who was found to have nodules in his lungs. Two separate diagnostics were made through c-scans in only over one month. The first analysis proved conclusive, but no cancer was detected through lab tests. So, another c-scan was made 2-3 weeks later. The nodules had become considerably smaller within that span of time; thus, he was spared the operation which he was already prepped for at a medical facility where the surgery was to be performed. Pneumonia was the determining reason for the growth of the nodules.
Was it a “miracle” that occurred here, or simply good fortune? It’s totally around the believer to create that determination. The gentleman’s beloved wife said that it may have been any of many things, including: magic, deep prayers, the holy water treatment (the water used originated in Lourdes).
I’m a strong believer that prayers carry more strength if they are dedicated for the advantage of others. Here’s proof of deep love and total humility when this gentleman’s wife asked me (after having read my article on holy water) to pray on her behalf husband. This request came to me after the first c-scan, but before the second c-scan was taken.
All those who prayed with this gentleman (including my sister in California who is a cancer survivor) and his family and friends became one unified element, and that’s magic upon itself.
It is definitely a privilege of immense honor to pray for everyone in need, and prayers filled up with love, I think, would be the force that brings miracles to life.
You’re a lot more than welcome to reach me through my blog noted below for prayers and holy water. Once I place you on my prayer vigil, the only thing that I ask is that you keep me posted of the progress. My blog is updated almost weekly, and I really do discuss other subjects of interest, but with desire to of helping people.